KVTEK undertakes consultancy for designing HV Labs suitable for PD and Impulse Testing. KVTEK is in the process of setting up the NABL accredited test lab for undertaking third party testing of cables, power & instrument transformers, switchgear etc.
KVTEK offers the following services
- Upgrade, update and refurbishment of existing test systems
- Erection, commissioning, repair and re-commissioning
- Training in operation of test systems and measuring instruments
- Design of High Voltage and High Current Components and Devices
Upgrade, update and refurbishment of existing test systems
- Undertakes the modernization of PD and Impulse Testing facilities by replacing the old analog controls and measuring systems with latest state of the art PC based controls and measuring systems.
- Undertakes the up-gradation of existing AC Dielectric Test Sets, AC Series Resonant Test Sets and Impulse Test Sets.
Erection, commissioning, repair and re-commissioning
- Installation / Commissioning and efficient after after-sales service for all test equipment supplied by KVTEK
- Performance checks of all test systems according latest IEC standards and proposals for maintenance and refurbishment
- Troubleshooting in case of malfunction of test systems
Training in operation of test systems and measuring instruments
- Training of customer's staff in all fields of HV testing and measuring tasks
- Hints for practical application of test systems and measuring instruments in factory and on-site
- Training in maintenance and troubleshooting
Design of High Voltage and High Current Components and Devices
- Customer support in designing of additional test system components as HV shielding, over voltage protection device, reactive compensation, fast switch-off circuit etc.
- Calculation and manufacturing of protection arrangements for test systems, especially in case of test system combinations (performance of combined tests)
- Design of optimum interfaces between test system and test object
- Support for automation of test procedures